This DIY Memory Board can be made with less than $25! Promised to add a big impact to any Party!
- Large light weight board (found this one at Home Depot for $8)
- Different Size black and white photocopies of pictures
- Large poster size color photo (Acme Printing $10)
- Small Mod Podge (Dollar Store has them $1)
- Brush or sponge and Scissors
STEP 1: Start by cutting out your photos and placing them on the board. Fill in all the spaces like a puzzle cutting the pictures to fit all the open spaces.
STEP 2: Start using the Mod Podge to hold the pictures in place. Make sure to get the corners glued down so there is no lifting.
STEP 3: Cut around the large poster so just the subject of the picture is cut out – no background. Use the remnant of the cut photos to place them in the hard to reach areas like filler pieces.
STEP 4: Once you have everything glued down add 2-3 coats of the Mod Podge over the entire board. Let it dry in between coats. FYI The bubbles will go away on their own when it dries!
That’s it! I created this for a Graduation party but you can spin this idea for many occasions like weddings, engagement parties or birthdays. Possibilities are endless!